View the event and share with your friends on Facebook here.
all the moments
that over time add up to
a young person’s
That’s Caldera’s work.”
We’re thrilled to announce that Stories of Change this year raised
over $350,000 in Portland and over $100,000 in Central Oregon
of direct support for our youth program.
Through that support, there will be many more “AFTER” stories
like those of Doe and Big Bird, the two young people
featured in our film at the event (rewatch here).
Thanks again to all our supporters and sponsors. We couldn’t do this work without you!
View photos and selfies from the event on our Facebook page.
Click here to watch the mini-films from the event.
If you would still like to contribute, click here.
Save the Date for our 2015 Stories of Change events:
Saturday, October 3, 2015 – Central Oregon &
Wednesday, November 18, 2015 – Portland
Start your own personal wine collection or add to your established cellar with the help of Friends of Caldera. An impressive variety of bottles will keep you happily swirling, sniffing and sipping all year long. To keep your wine at the perfect temperature, it will be stored in climate-controlled storage facilities at Willamette Wine Storage.
The collection includes 52 bottles of wine, with highlights such as:
– 1998–2003 Silver Oak, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Flight
– 1999 Villa Gemma Montepulciano d’Abruzzo
– 2007 Jean-Louis Chave Hermitage
– 2009 Montevertine Le Pergole Torte
– 2009 Gérard Raphet Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru
– 2010 Domaine du Galet des Papes à Châteauneuf-du-Pape “Vieilles Vignes” Magnum
– Taittinger Prélude, Grand Cru Brut NV Champagne
– Six months of wine storage at Willamette Wine Storage
Courtesy of Caldera Board of Directors, Custom Wine Marketing, LLC, Myron Redford & Vikki Wetle, Willamette Wine Storage
Get away from it all for a long weekend of hiking, rock climbing or just relaxing at this idyllic family ranch home set near Smith Rock, Oregon. The meandering Crooked River and views of the Cascade Range provide an idyllic backdrop to your getaway. Spend an evening out in Sisters, dining at The Source Weekly’s Restaurant of the Year, Jen’s Garden, with a $100 gift certificate.
– $100 gift certificate to Jen’s Garden
– Long-weekend stay for up to 10
– One bedroom with double bed
– One bedroom with two twin beds
– Four beds in communal front room
– Two beds in outside bunkhouse (best during warm weather)
Based on mutually agreed-upon date. Not available during spring break in March.
Courtesy of Peter Schoonmaker & Megan Brooke, Jen’s Garden
Savor the panoramic views and award-winning wines from Ponzi’s stunning contemporary new winery and tasting room following a tour of their state-of-the-art production facility. You and five guests will soak up the beauty, grace and history of one of Oregon’s oldest and most knowledgeable winemaking families, nestled in the rolling hills of Willamette Valley Wine country, just south of Portland.
Following the tour and tasting, your group will be treated to a seasonally inspired dinner at nearby Dundee Bistro, where food and wine complement each other in a relaxed and artistic atmosphere.
Topping off the package are three bottles of Ponzi Vineyards wine, which you can enjoy in your home to whet your taste buds before the tour and tasting.
– Wine tour and tasting at Ponzi Vineyards for six individuals
– Seasonally inspired dinner at the Dundee Bistro
– Three bottles of Ponzi Vineyards wine
– Limousine transportation to/from vineyards
Based on mutually agreed-upon date. Limousine has service has a six-hour time limit.
Courtesy of the Ponzi Family and Lucky Limousine
Are you the ultimate sports fanatic? Show your team colors by attending some of the best games the Northwest can provide. Root for the Trail Blazers as they play the Houston Rockets from your 100-level section tickets at the Moda Center on March 11, 2015, complete with parking and a $120 Club Level food credit. You will also be front and center for all the soccer excitement when you and three of your friends watch a 2015 season Timbers and 2015 season Thorns game from center field at Providence Park.
– Four 100-level tickets for Portland Trail Blazers vs. Houston Rockets home game: March 11, 2015. Tickets include parking and a $120 Club Level food credit
– Four KeyClub section tickets to see the Timbers during a 2015 season home game, mutually agreed-upon dates based on availability
– Four tickets to see the Thorns during a 2015 season home game, mutually agreed-upon dates based on availability
Courtesy of Brown & Brown Northwest, KeyBank, and Tim Chapman & Wells Fargo Bank